Welcome to the Easy Language page
This page will help you understand what a Circle of Support and Microboard is, and how you can start your own.
Circles of Support and Microboards are about YOU and what YOU want to do in YOUR life. A Circle of Support or Microboard is a group of people that supports you with what you want and need.
You can start a Circle of Support or Microboard whenever you want. Circles of Support and Microboards can:
– Help you make friends and meet new people
– Advocate or help you advocate for yourself
– Support you to make decisions
– Support you to make changes or make things better in your life.
What is a Circle of Support?
What is a Microboard?
Circles of Support – A guide for family carers, friends and advocates What is a microboard?
How to Invite New Members to my Circle Circle of Relationships – Who is in my circle?
Brodie’s Circle Video
How can I start a Circle of Support or Microboard
Decide how to pay for it.
- Pay for it yourself
- Use volunteers to help you run your Circle of Support or Microboard
- Ask for NDIS funding at your NDIS planning meeting